MARQUETTE—The DNR’s Western Upper Peninsula Citizens’ Advisory Council (CAC) will meet in Delta County on Monday, Jan. 13, at the Great Lakes Sports & Recreation Club, located at 5211 19th Ave. North, Escanaba.
Agenda items include:
· Recap of 2013 deer season and wolf management hunt
· U.P. Deer Advisory Team update
· Partnering for Veterans Initiative presentation
· Free ORV Riding Weekend progress update
· Public comment
The council will also consider subcommittee resolutions on the following topics:
· Law enforcement volunteer program
· Snowmobile/ORV uniform trail signage
· Goal-setting and auditing for recreational safety enforcement funds
· Council support for HB4993 (Wildlife Management Public Education Fund Bill)
CAC meetings are open to the public.